Sorry, this position has been filled.
posted on :
Pixel Bakery’s Internship Program is ideal for rising college juniors and seniors who are looking for hands-on experience at a motion-oriented design studio.
A few of your main tasks will include writing email marketing, script writing, and crafting social media posts, internal language, and developing/expanding the brand voices of our clients.
While our culture is extremely relaxed (you are allowed to set your own hours), things move very quickly around here. We're a nimble team, which means you will have an enormous impact on our company and our work. You will learn to hit daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work on real life national and local clients; no fantasy busy-work projects for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accurately utilize the project management system Monday.com to communicate with project stakeholders.
- Find unique and creative ways to communicate our clients’ stories.
- Craft copy based on creative briefs and direction from the associate creative director.
- Write in a way that keeps design and motion in mind.
Qualities We Look For
- Receptive to feedback. Can handle critique and has an understanding that critique should never be taken personally.
- Reliable self-starter who is equally productive when working independently or on a team.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills, as well as a love for puns.
- Strong understanding of writing for advertising.
- A positive personality.
- Passionate about the design industry and storytelling as a means of communication.
- Goal-oriented, with a drive to hit deadlines.
- The ability to self-teach and problem-solve.
- Must be trustworthy and transparent.
- Office snacks: Need I say more?
- Class Credit: 99% of the time, UNL will let you earn class credit towards your degree for working with us
- competitive Pay: Our internships are ALWAYS paid, and at a competitive rate to boot. You create value for our company and you deserve to be compensated for that.
- Flex-ish schedule: As long as the majority of your hours take place between 9–5 on Mon–Fri, you should be all set.
- Hybrid-ish work environment: The majority of your week will be spent in office, but if there are some days where that’s just not going to happen, that’s chill. Overall, we treat you like a human. But, a human we want to be able to talk to and collaborate with on a consistent basis.
- Equipment & Gear: We believe in giving our team the space to be creative outside of work. You have access to our studio, computers, camera gear, and equipment whenever and for whatever you’d like.