Pixel Bakery is looking for a full-time associate creative director.
You will be a part of our leadership team. This will involve leading the creative execution of projects for our many clients and internal branding work. A vital part of this role requires being a guide/resource for our young creative team.
While our culture is extremely relaxed (you are allowed to set your own hours), things move very quickly around here. We’re a nimble team, which means you will have an enormous impact on our company and our work. You already have the wherewithal to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Your days will vary greatly with a wide range of potential experiences.
Starting pay is $45,000
- Lead creative on every project that goes through the Studio starting from the initial discovery meeting with the client to concepting and pitching the creative through working with the team to create the final product.
- Operate on video production sets, directing 2D and 3D animations, and often making visual graphics and writing scripts.
- Work closely with the creative team (multimedia designers, animators, videographers) to direct the execution of projects.
- Build a rapport with clients and make them feel comfortable and heard in meetings and over email.
- Storyboard and concept animations/videos in a professional environment.
- Collaborate with the whole team to discover strategic, creative solutions and support those solutions for our brand and for our clients.
Qualities We Look For:
- Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts.
- Have to be a passionate creative looking to make your mark in our expanding team. Two years of relevant experience. Previous agency experience is a huge plus.
- Natural leadership skills. Ability to work well with others and a strong desire to empower others.
- A smart portfolio of work that demonstrates creativity and execution in digital media. Advanced proficiency in Davinci Resolve and Adobe CC, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
- We need someone who is self-motivated, adaptable, organized, and collaborative.
- This is a full-time position, up to 40 hours.
- Must be available to work in-office Monday-Friday.
- Must be a team player, literally everything we do is a collaborative effort.
- Ability to switch between multiple active clients in one day.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be expected to write blogs, storyboards, and professional emails. You’ll often be meeting with clients and expressing sometimes complex ideas.
- The ability to self-teach, problem-solve and teach others, as well.
- Ability to give and receive positive criticism and feedback. Enthusiasm for the design and strategy process and attentiveness to different project goals.
- A yearning hunger to grow as a leader and as a person. We only accept candidates who share our passion.